Nominations Open on 20 October - and will be open til Thursday, 14th December, 2017.
List of 24 Nominations Categories:
Most “Dynamically Developing” City – Poland
Emerging City of the Year – CEE (ex-Poland)
Emerging City of the Year – Poland
Most “Dynamically Developing” City – CEE (ex-Poland)
Best new office development for SSC/BPO sectors
New-entrant SSC of year.
SSC of Year – CEE
BPO firm of the year – CEE
SSC of Year – Poland
Business Centre Manager of the Year – BPO
Most unique services provider – Poland
Business Centre Manager of the Year – SSC – Poland only
Business Centre Manager of the Year – SSC - CEE
IT Services Firm of the Year - CEE
BPO firm of the year – Poland
Most unique services provider – CEE
IT Services Firm of the Year – Poland
Top CSR initiative of the Year
Real Estate Advisory
Public Sector Initiative of the Year
Best University-Business cooperation of the Year
Top Executive Search Firm of the Year
Top Recruitment Firm of the Year
General Advisory/Location Advisory
Deadline for online
Submission of Nomination: Thursday, 14th December, 2017
1) We welcome you to submit the names of firms and other entities you believe should be considered for the relevant award categories. There is no limit to the number of nominations you make and there are no costs involved in putting forward the nominations. Nominations should be submitted (ideally by the subject Company) directly via our online Nomination form here:
2) Here are some tips/suggestions for getting the Jury's attention:
•Be precise and concise. Short and compelling usually trumps long-and-winding.
•Numbers can often tell a compelling story: growth, percentage changes, market share, etc.
•Tell a good story. Emotions, case-studies, and real examples conjur up images in our brains that work wonders.
•Avoid the “Corporate-speak” and jargon that puts the Jury to sleep and only shows that you are not original and unique.
•While you may prefer to "outsource" the Nomination form to a PR agency or 3rd party, that is usually a mistake. You know your company best and top management will be best-positioned to present compelling evidence to win your Category.
3) After the Deadline for submitting Nominations, we will send all
Nominations to our Jury Members (who are bound by confidentiality and
will not further distribute). The Jury then has about 2 weeks to
review and rank all Nominations. Based on the Rankings, we generate
4) "Short-List": The "Short-List" of Awards Finalists will be generated from submitted Nominations - after being vetted by the Jury - and will be announced on 3 January 2018 (one month before the Awards Gala).
5) Jury Voting. On 31st January, 2018 (one night before the Awards Gala), the Jury will meet and vote on the final Nominations, with winners to be announced at the 1st February CEE Shared Services And Outsourcing Awards Gala.
In 2017, we had 177 Companies, Cities, and Individuals who submitted Nominations.
PR/Social Media: All Short-Listed companies will be widely-promoted via multiple media channels, including social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter).
Winners have major promotional opportunities, which can have direct impact on Recruitment, Retention, Employer Branding, and Client-facing business development.
Submission of Nominations and Winning has zero connection to sponsorship or even attendance.
Contact with any questions regarding Nominations:
CEE Shared Services And Outsourcing Awards 2019
Location: Hotel Intercontinental Warsaw, Poland
Date: 1st February, 2019
Dress Code: Black Tie (formal attire)
Management of Shared Services centres and BPO/ITO centres receive
Notice: Undefined offset: 2019 in /ceeoutsourcingawards.com/templates/chunks/footnote.php on line 12
% discount off single ticket prices for both Gala and Forum.