Nominations are now Closed. Thanks to the 177 world-class companies who submitted Nominations.
List of 24 Nominations Categories:
Most “Dynamically Developing” City – CEE (ex-Poland)
Most “Dynamically Developing” City – Poland
Emerging City of the Year – CEE (ex-Poland)
Emerging City of the Year – Poland
SSC of Year – CEE
SSC of Year – Poland
BPO firm of the year – CEE
BPO firm of the year – Poland
IT Services Firm of the Year - CEE
IT Services Firm of the Year – Poland
Most unique services provider – CEE
Most unique services provider – Poland
Business Centre Manager of the Year – BPO
Business Centre Manager of the Year – SSC - CEE
Business Centre Manager of the Year – SSC – Poland only
Top Recruitment Firm of the Year
Top Executive Search Firm of the Year
Best new office development for SSC/BPO sectors
General Advisory/Location Advisory
Real Estate Advisory
Top CSR initiative of the Year
Best University-Business cooperation of the Year
Public Sector Initiative of the Year
New-entrant SSC of year.
Deadline for online
Submission of Nomination: 15 December, Thursday
1) We welcome you to submit the names of firms and other entities you believe should be considered for the relevant award categories. There is no limit to the number of nominations you make and there are no costs involved in putting forward the nominations. Nominations should be submitted (ideally by the subject Company) directly via our online Nomination form here:
2) Here are some tips/suggestions for getting the Jury's attention:
•Be precise and concise. Short and compelling usually trumps long-and-winding.
•Numbers can often tell a compelling story: growth, percentage changes, market share, etc.
•Tell a good story. Emotions, case-studies, and real examples conjur up images in our brains that work wonders.
•Avoid the “Corporate-speak” and jargon that puts the Jury to sleep and only shows that you are not original and unique.
•While you may prefer to "outsource" the Nomination form to a PR agency or 3rd party, that is usually a mistake. You know your company best and top management will be best-positioned to present compelling evidence to win your Category.
3) After the Deadline for submitting Nominations, we will send all
Nominations to our Jury Members (who are bound by confidentiality and
will not further distribute). The Jury then has about 2 weeks to
review and rank all Nominations. Based on the Rankings, we generate
4) "Short-List": The "Short-List" of Awards Finalists will be generated from submitted Nominations - after being vetted by the Jury - and will be announced on 3 January 2017 (one month before the Awards Gala).
5) Jury Voting. On 1st February, 2017 (one night before the Awards Gala), the Jury will meet and vote on the final Nominations, with winners to be announced at the 2 February CEE Shared Services And Outsourcing Awards Gala.
In 2016, we had 179 Companies, Cities, and Individuals who submitted Nominations.
PR/Social Media: All Short-Listed companies will be widely-promoted via multiple media channels, including social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter).
Submission of Nominations and Winning has zero connection to sponsorship or even attendance.
Contact with any questions regarding Nominations: maria(at)biznespolska.pl (48-22-831-7062; mobile 48-889-832-163)
CEE Shared Services And Outsourcing Awards 2017
Location: Hotel Intercontinental Warsaw, Poland
Date: 2 February, 2017
Dress Code: Black Tie (formal attire)
Management of Shared Services centres and BPO/ITO centres receive 25% discount off single ticket prices for both Gala and Forum.