The CEE Shared Services and Outsourcing Awards Gala (and Summit) offers you the opportunity to market yourself and build image awareness as well as gain maximum exposure by becoming a sponsor of the event.
The Awards Gala and Forum combines a professional daytime Summit covering key issues for the sector with a rich networking opportunities at the evening Gala.
Sponsorship options include:
- the highest-profile Premier Sponsorship (available for Cities, Office Developers, BPO providers, Recruitment firms, IT/services providers, etc.)(includes a Table-for-10, and our strongest branding pre-event, at the event, and post-event follow-up and media coverage, including social media branding.)
- Associate Sponsorship (includes a Table-for-10 and Logo branding)
- individual Awards Sponsorships (2 tickets to attend + strong Logo branding)
- “Break-out Sessions” (limited to 9)
- bespoke Sponsorships based on your needs and in individual consultation with organizer.
All Sponsorship packages include a mix of pre-Event, Event, and post-Event promotion and PR, via multiple media channels, a multitude of media partners, and social media.
For this 5th year, we are continuing with our options for specific and niche service providers. Limited to 9 companies, we will have afternoon “break-out sessions”, providing space for service providers to present details about their services-solutions to SSC/BPO execs. Ranging from niche HR services to bespoke software solutions or financial-optimisation tools, these 20-minute sessions provide maximum engagement with a small number of highly-interested buyers.
For full Sponsorship details and information, contact Thom Barnhardt at tb(at)CeeOutsourcingAwards.com –
CEE Shared Services And Outsourcing Awards 2018
Location: Hotel Intercontinental Warsaw, Poland
Date: 31 February, 2018
Dress Code: Black Tie (formal attire)
Management of Shared Services centres and BPO/ITO centres receive 25% discount off single ticket prices for both Gala and Forum.