Nominations deadline is 5 March! – for CEE Business Services Awards
The 9th annual CEE Business Services Awards, to be held in a Hybrid format on 14-15 April: online via Hopin; and broadcast InPerson at our new venue in Warsaw!
What’s new in 2021? Obviously, a lot!:
New categories: We have several New categories; including tweeks to some (i.e. “Most Transformed Workplace”). See all Nominations categories here.
Popular vote: In 2021, we are introducing for the first time a “popular vote”, to supplement our Jury votes. Here’s how it will work: All attendees can cast individual votes in all 27 categories. This will be done on the day of the event, via the robust Hopin platform. The Jury vote will be weighted 2/3 and the Popular vote will be weighted 1/3. This adds a new dimension of engagement and is a wonderful use of the highly-interactive Hopin platform.
Nominations Showcases: While all Nominations submissions are completely free (as always), those companies who would like to showcase and highlight the quality of their Nomination will be able to do so via Video on the Hopin platform (as well as InPerson at the event). The Nominations Showcases are 8 minutes to present, followed by 2-min Q&A – on the Main day 15th April in the Nominations Showcases Roundtables. Also, your Nominations will be featured in a Hopin booth, where you can provide streaming video and PDF downloads about your Nomination. The number of Nominations Showcases is limited. (See details and prices here.)
Summit Format: 25 Roundtables! Over the last 12 tumultuous months, we’ve come to believe that a) webinar formats are completely tired and tiring, and b) people are craving connections and the chance to meet and discuss with their peers. So, our completely-overhauled format reflects that – and is tailored to the conditions of 2021. Consequently, instead of Speakers speaking one-way to a passive audiene, we will have 25 Roundtables on a wide-range of subjects top-of-mind of CEE BSC Site Directors. See these Videos from our January Roundtables to give you a feel for the highly-interactive format.
In early March, the Jury will receive the full list of all Nominations, to be ranked, resulting in our Short-List to be announced in mid-March. These “Short-Listed” firms move on to the final vote, to be cast at the Jury Dinner (14 April) one night before the CEE Business Services Awards Gala. Then, during the day 15 April, all Attendees can cast their votes for individual Awards (“Popular Vote”). Our Awards Auditors will compile all results, which will be unveiled at the evening Awards ceremony.
Nominations Categories 2021
– Emerging City of the Year – CEE
– Most “Dynamically Developing” City – CEE
– Most “Dynamically Developing” City – Poland
– New-entrant BSC of the Year
– Top Employer Branding Initiative – CEE
– Most Transformed Workplace – CEE
– Best University-Business Cooperation – CEE
– Top BSC HR Director of the Year
– Business Centre Manager of the Year – BSC – CEE
– Business Centre Manager of the Year – BSC – Poland
– Top Process-Automation Implementation of the Year
– Best Services Provider – pan-European (BPO)
– Top Digital Transformation Services Provider – pan-European (BPO)
– Top CSR Initiative of the Year – CEE
– Top CSR Initiative of the Year – Poland
– Business Services Firm of the Year – CEE/SEE (Ukraine, Bulgaria, Moldova, Georgia, others)
– Business Services Firm of the Year – Baltics
– Business Services Firm of the Year – Romania
– Business Services Firm of the Year – Czech
– Business Services Firm of the Year – Slovakia
– Business Services Firm of the Year – Hungary
– Business Services Firm of the Year – Warsaw
– Business Services Firm of the Year – Gdansk/Gdynia
– Business Services Firm of the Year – Krakow
– Business Services Firm of the Year – Wroclaw
– Business Services Firm of the Year – Poznan
– Business Services Firm of the Year – Lodz
– Business Services Firm of the Year – Katowice
A look back at the 2020 Awards
* The 2020 Awards Gala, MC’ed by Thom Barnhardt of CEE Business Media, attracted a multitude of international guests from across the CEE region, including Poland, Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Moldova, Russia, Belarus, and Georgia. Additional guests came from UK, USA, Germany, Austria, Holland, Belgium, Denmark, Switzerland, Sweden, Finland, Italy, India, Cyprus – as well as large number of attendees from France, and first-time attendees from Japan. The Awards Gala was preceded by the CEE Business Services Summit, CEE Process Automation Workshop, and HR in BSC Forum – with a total of 47 speakers.